The final report and project counts for 25% of your course grade. Turn in the following:
- A URL so I can view your project
- A summary of changes made since the last report and the reason for the changes
- Summary of deviation from conformance with usability principles as noted below.
Projects will be graded using the following criteria:
- Conformance to usability principles (60%)
You will be evaluated on the conformance of your site to the usability principles we've discussed in class. If you believe that you have good reason to not conform with one or more of the usability criteria in the previous assignment, please note your reasoning in your report.
- Quality, amount, originality and organization of content (20%)
- Overall aesthetics and responsiveness: (20%)
View grading rubric for content/design.